Subscribe without using a PayPal account

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 69,823 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
I have received numerous requests to join the site but some new members don't have a PayPal account or want to join up to PayPal.

Although the website uses a simple program which makes the whole procedure of joining much simpler if a member has a PayPal account.

I have found a route that new members can use if they wish to join up to the site but without using a PayPal account.

Simply go to: http://wavepatterntr...s.blogspot.com/

On the right hand side you will see the subscription packages that the main site has, you simply click whichever one you require and then fill in your credit card or debit card details etc

(on the bottom of the PayPal page if will say "Don’t have a PayPal account? Pay using your debit or credit card " so click that link to fill in your details

Once i receive payment, i will then ask you to create an account and request your user name. I will resolve the rest

Its not as quick as using a PayPal account as it requires me to adjust the account settings, but its a route that i can help accommodate new members if they wish to join up.

To implement the use of credit card facilities on to the site would require some modifications and i have to contact a technician to carry out the modifications. The site is only a small site and i dont want to increase the costs, i use PayPal as its a simple method for most members

As most members already have PayPal accounts its a straight forward procedure from joining the site to processing payments.

Any questions free free to ask

Enquires@wavepatterntraders.com
To be there for the good times, you got to be there all the time - Ben Lichtenstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users