SWING TRADE SETUPS SERVICE

3 replies to this topic

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 60,893 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
It seems from the feedback i got from members and non-members, that many simply want trades and simple instructions rather than show a number of ideas, actually show the setup before the move as well as give precise instructions so traders can act accordingly.

So show the ideas from start to finish.

Instructions where to buy or sell, where to take profit and where to put the stops loss etc.

Furthermore as i suspected, swing style setups are what most are interested in, as if they can actually see ideas setup and then execute and close the trade, they feel this is the best way to learn and as well and hopefully make some $$$ and see a trade from start to finish, it seems to be the best way of learning

Now some traders are aggressive and some are placid, but it also has been highlighted that many traders are part time and actually trade whilst they work, so they cant always be near a computer to execute ideas, so the are looking for swing setups where they can put in some simple instructions and casually keep in touch with the trade and not having to be glued to a computer, if they have specific instructions they can take some control.

So taking on board the comments and feedback i am now going to actually only show strong swing style setups and abandon the idea i initially thought was useful and only show ideas that are for swing traders.

The trades could last days or weeks, its up to the market, but they will likely require stops that reflect the trade, so traders need to have the account balance to take the trades, as i will likely be using multiple lots in FX, although if traders dont have a large account they can switch to a mini lot account,or mini CFD account

Or if you dont want to trade ES, then use an ETF or options to trade the direction of the market. Example, SPY and SDS to trade the SPX/ES etc

As well as show stock market ideas, they will need to find a broker that allows them to trade the ideas, as i am going to show ideas from a vast range, simply put the best of the best is going to be shown, high quality, high reward trades

Forex, Stocks, US, European and Asian stock markets, Metals (Gold, Copper, Silver ) a vast range of markets, even some of the grains, although i tend to follow Soybeans more than Corn or Wheat, ideas like the AUDUSD and Gold ideas we had this week etc

I wont be doing requests, I will post ideas that offer the best reward, then its up to the trader to either accept the idea or simply ignore it

I am hoping to find 2-3 trades a week, but its all subject to the ideas coming into play and setting up the way i want them to. I will trade some myself, but i cant trade every idea i see, but equally i will still track any idea i suggest.

These are not short term ideas, they are going to be swing setups, so i will be looking for decent moves in forex upwards of 150-250 pip moves, and in the stock markets, anything from 30-100 points in the SPX etc. So stops have to reflect those ideas

We might not have anything setup for a number of days or weeks, and then the markets setup and we have 4 at once

They are NOT i repeat NOT going to be a 15 min chart set up like i show in the chat room these ideas are for members that are after a swing setup and go about their daily lives but want some simple instructions and then act accordingly as per those instructions

Its highly likely we are going to be using 4hr, daily and weekly charts to show the ideas and hold on to to a trade for a while, so traders must have the patience as well as the mental attitude to wait for trades to work out, if you dont have the patience then this service is not for you.

This service is available to all members, although if you are not a full member it will be difficult for you to understand the ideas in their entirety as you really need to have been following the ideas in the forums to have some idea of what we are going to trade and the types of moves we are expecting

So as some markets are trading chop and poor price action, we simply move and find ideas in another markets, just this past week we had some great ideas in AUDUSD and Gold, just those 2 ideas would have made decent $$$, i know that some members traded those ideas and made substantial $$, as US and European stocks were in zzzzzzzz land, other markets were setting up nicely with low risk high reward ideas
To be there for the good times, you got to be there all the time - Ben Lichtenstein

Guest_J.R_*

• Guests
Excellent service! Thank you.

Guest_albertdavis_*

• Guests
Excellent idea. How will you get the set-ups out to clients? How about a private twitter feed?

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 60,893 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand

View Postalbertdavis, on 22 December 2012 - 11:33 PM, said:

Excellent idea. How will you get the set-ups out to clients? How about a private twitter feed?

http://www.wavepatte...0550#entry30550

I might look into the Twitter idea again
To be there for the good times, you got to be there all the time - Ben Lichtenstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users