Gold Stocks Report: GG, ABX, NEM, BVN, KGC, GFI, GOLD, HUI

5 replies to this topic

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 61,249 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
Do you want to know where Gold stocks are likely going to go next?

Sick and tired of getting burnt?

Are your frustrated with not knowing where the market is going?

Are you a long term investor that needs some guidance?

Then the Gold Stocks report is just for you.

Its a simple PDF report that will be mailed to your email box once i receive confirmation of your purchase
It clearly explains where i think the mentioned Gold stocks are going and likely to go over the coming months/years.

This is your road map for the likely future.

I will be also doing updating the report in 3-6 months, so you will get the next report at a reduced rate, simply email me the receipt of your purchase.

With Gold stocks suffering for 2 years, understanding the next likely direction, could save you $1000s on your portfolio as well as make you $1000s.

Knowing when to buy and when to sell is the key to success.

Stock included are: Gold Corp (GG), Barrick Gold (ABX), Newmont Mining (NEM),

Compania De Minas Buenaventu (BVN), Kinross Corp (KGC), Gold Fields (GFI), Randgold (GOLD) and analysis of the $HUI.

I have also added additional analysis of SSRI $XAU, GDX and Harmony Gold (HMY)

I usually charge $25 for a detailed report for any stock or market but i have combined a number of regularly followed Gold stocks to offer investor a report that i think all Gold investors should be reading.

To order, click the "buy it now" Gold stock report link to the right, once i receive payment i will send your report within 24hrs.

You will need to go to my blog spot site at http://wavepatterntr...s.blogspot.com/ and make your purchase via the pay pal link

It may just be the best $20 you ever spend.

Considering the "experts" have been horribly wrong on Gold stocks, why not try someone who "nailed the HUI high back in Sept 2011.

To prove I nailed the high here is the chart i posted to members on 09 Sept 2011

Before:

Posted Image

After:

Posted Image

NB: Labels withheld, they are included in the report

I recommend to members get long DUST.

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

Is the high in?? or do we need one more high, the trade is use options or buy DUST like i am planing on doing, going to be a great move, if that long term chart i showed a few days back works out.

A few members sold all their Gold stocks on my recommendation (after much persuasion), as well as getting long Dust, they came away with smiling faces., The best $20 they ever spent (that's the price of membership per month for US stocks Gold stocks are included in that package)

The rest is history.

Members if you are reading this, you can send me an e-mail i will forward the report at no charge, the report is free to members of Wavepatterntraders.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a bonus chart that is included in the report, the rest of the report is similar.

Gold Fields (GFI)

Monthly Chart

Posted Image

This appears to be in wave C of a larger [B] wave, currently it also appears to be in wave 5 of wave [3].

So a new low should finish wave [3], then set up a move higher in wave [4] towards $7.00 before a new low for wave [5] of the larger wave C and end a 3 wave decline for an even larger wave [B], then set the stage for a multi-year rally over the coming years.
To be there for the good times, you got to be there all the time - Ben Lichtenstein

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 61,249 posts
I have decided that i will be updating the report on a monthly basis, anyone that purchased the report previously can buy the updated version for $10. (send me a copy of your previous purchase)

Although if price has not moved much from the report you already have, then i dont suggest you spend your $$ again for a similar report.

I want viewers of the report to feel that they have value

So the middle of each month (around 14-16th) i will update the stocks as listed and produce a report.

Members of WPT will be able to get the updated reports for free, as well as any updates i provide in the forums

Tip: The commodities section includes updates of Gold, Silver and Oil, members of this group are still entitled to view my reports and any updates on the Gold stocks i cover.

So for $15 a month you will get to follow my analysis of Gold, Silver and Oil, as well as get access to any additional updates to any new Gold or Silver stocks i look at.
To be there for the good times, you got to be there all the time - Ben Lichtenstein

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 61,249 posts
Short term I was calling for $NUGT and $HUI to move lower based on my findings in the Gold stocks, as $NUGT is the 3 x Bull ETF of $HUI

The result speaks for itself.

This was not a hard call, based on my work with the Gold stocks that actually make up the $HUI, by understanding the probable patterns, the next direction was likely lower as it proved to be the case.

Following price is the way to make $$$, not following hysterical Gold bulls that have been wrong since Sept 2011

Decide if you want to make $$$ or lose it?

Attached Thumbnails

• Attached Image: ng3.PNG
  • Attached Image: ng4.PNG
  • Attached Image: mc5881.png
  • Attached Image: mc5880.png

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 61,249 posts
The next updated report is available for purchasing (members get it for free, it will be posted in HUI forum).

If you never purchased the 1st report, then in order to purchase the current updated report as well as the previous reports (I will send both so it helps with the ideas).

You will require to go to http://wavepatterntr...s.blogspot.com/ and select the Gold stocks report option (look right) for $20.00.

Once I receive your payment I will send your reports to the email address that is on your purchase statement (please check your spam or trash folder).

If you have already purchased the first report last month, then you can purchase the updated report for a reduced price of $10, that’s a saving of $10.

You don’t have to purchase the report, you can wait and purchase any additional reports when you feel it necessary, but any further reports will still be the same reduced price.

Simply select the option of "Updated Report" for $10.

However I will require you to forward me evidence of a prior purchase, if you can’t supply me an invoice, then I will not accept your order; you will require to purchase any order at the full price.

The reason why I ask for evidence or a prior purchase, is to stop anyone trying to purchase a report for the 1st time at a reduced price.

Compania De Minas Buenaventu (BVN), Kinross Corp (KGC), Gold Fields (GFI), Randgold (GOLD) and analysis of the $HUI.

The PDF is actually larger than the 1st report at 17 pages.

Regards

Jason Soni (aka Nouf)

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 61,249 posts
The next updated report is available for purchasing (members get it for free, it will be posted in HUI forum).

If you never purchased the 1st report, then in order to purchase the current updated report as well as the previous reports

(I will send all the previous reports, as it helps with the ideas).

You will require to go to http://wavepatterntr...s.blogspot.com/ and select the Gold stocks report option (look right) for $20.00.

Once I receive your payment I will send your reports to the email address that is on your purchase statement (please check your spam or trash folder).

If you have already purchased a report from the previous months, then you can purchase the updated report for a reduced price of $10, that’s a saving of $10.

You don’t have to purchase the report, you can wait and purchase any additional reports when you feel it necessary, but any further reports will still be the same reduced price.

Simply select the option of "Updated Report" for $10.

However I will require you to forward me evidence of a prior purchase, if you can’t supply me an invoice, then I will not accept your order; you will require to purchase any order at the full price.

The reason why I ask for evidence or a prior purchase, is to stop anyone trying to purchase a report for the 1st time at a reduced price.

The report is 17 pages long.

Regards

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are 2 stocks from the report, they were requests from 2 readers.

AAU (Almaden Minerals)

At the request of a reader, I have included another Gold stock, as it has a clear pattern that I think readers could really benefit.

I am waiting for a new low, that could potentially complete a long term pattern, So watch for support into the target zone to end wave [5] of C around $1.05 – 0.70.

Posted Image

SLW (Silver Wheaton Corp)

A reader asked me to take a look at SLW, although it’s a Silver Stock, it has a potential pattern readers could follow.

I think this stock would look better with a new low, then it potentially could setup for a meaningful low if it’s ending wave [C] or a larger ABC decline, target around $12.50-13.00

Posted Image

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 61,249 posts
Being the festive period of Christmas, I have decided to make this months Gold stocks report free for readers

Simply click on the link and download the copy

http://www.wavepatte...031-12-2013.pdf

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users