Subscription Packages (services offerred)

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 61,293 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
Monthly Subscriptions Package ($50 per 30 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the website.
  • Access to chat room where you can interact with other fellow traders
  • Access to all Forex, Equity and Commodities markets, everything is open all access to full members
US & European Stock Market Subscriptions Package ($30 per 30 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the US & European stock markets section of the website.
  • Daily analysis is done on the ES, SPX, NQ & NDX for the US markets and the FTSE and DAX for the European markets.
  • Occasionally I will look at other markets, and post accordingly. Members can request updates to other markets (subject to data) at any time if they have not been covered for a while.
FX Subscriptions Package ( $30 per 30 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the FX section of the website.
  • The 4 major crosses EURUSD, AUDUSD, GBP/USD & USDCAD are updated daily, (usually 2 x a day) other pairs are updated as and when opportunities arise, but a total of approx 10-15 pairs are covered, but the focus is on the 4 major pairs against the US$.
  • Members can request updates to other pairs at any time if they have not been covered for a while.
  • Other markets covered are: USDCHF, USDJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, NZDUSD,AUDNZD, GBPCAD,AUDJPY, EURJPY & AUDCAD
Commodities & Interest Rates Subscriptions Package ($15 per 30 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the Commodities & Interest rates section of the website.
  • Daily updates are usually on Gold, Silver & Oil, with other markets updated as and when opportunities arise.
  • Members can request a market to be updated at any time.
  • These markets are not aggressive moving markets; hence the updates are not as regular as other parts of the website.
  • Other markets included are: Natural Gas, Soybeans, Corn, Wheat
US Stock Market Subscriptions Package ($20 per 30 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the US stock markets section of the website.
  • Daily analysis is done on the ES, SPX, NQ & NDX for the US markets.
  • Occasionally i will look at other US stock markets for clues such as the DOW, R2000 etc.
European Stock Market Subscriptions Package ($15 per 30 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the European stock markets section of the website.
  • Daily analysis is done on the FTSE and DAX for the European markets.
Occasionally i will look at other European markets for clues, such as the CAC & EUROSTOXX 50 etc.

US Stocks & Metals ($30 per 30 days)
  • This package combines the US Stock Markets Package with the Commodities & Interest Rates Package
Australian and Asian markets Stock Market Subscriptions Package ($15.00 per 30 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the Australian and Asian markets section of the website.
  • Daily analysis is done on the XJO/ASX and NIK-225
  • HSI and KOSPI are updated on Sun,Tues and Thurs each week (3 times a week).
1 Week Trial ($9.99 for 7 days)
  • This package gives you full access to the whole site to try out the service for 7 days.
Additional information

In addition to the services offered, i often do requests for a certain markets for members that are not included, such as a certain stock from a specific stock market or something that is outside the scope of the website, if i have the data i am more than willing to take a look and offer my opinion (subject to data and time permitting), this has helped out many clients such as retirees or members that are actively managing their portfolios for retirement etc.

I can usually find ideas for many markets that are outside the scope of what is regularly updated, stocks like AAPL or GOOG i have counted in the past for members, in fact i see a lot of US stocks show some great looking patterns, so ideal for the options trader or the active US trader.

Various other forex pairs that are exotics and not regularly followed i have occasionally offered my thoughts for members.

If i have the data or instruments then i am more than happy to help out members (please not this service does not apply to members in the trial period).

If you are interested in developing your skills and want to be part of a small family then this is the place for you
To be there for the good times, you got to be there all the time - Ben Lichtenstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users