• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

Nouf

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 73,323 posts
  • LocationBangkok, Thailand
Elliott Wave Training

Are you looking to learn the Elliott Wave principle? Or maybe you already have some experience and want to find the ways to improve your skills better.

Rather than go through the old routine of courses, why not try and pick the brains of someone who has 100s of hours screen time in "real life trading conditions" and made many calls using the technique.

There is a big difference between the technician that has studied the theory and the real life technician that uses the skill set he has learnt from hard work and 100s of hours screen watching day in day out such as me.

As they say in life “real life” experience is where it counts.

I am sure whatever level you are I can improve your skills.

You may only need a single session to fine tune those skills you already have, or a few sessions and rather than me give you a book of notes and bore you to death.

We can do more practical aspects of Elliott Theory and work together to improve your skills.

We can speak one-one using Skype and work through some live counts here and now, not use past examples, although clean examples are very beneficial.

* Skype as the ability for clients to view my screen as a Web conference facility

Course content to discuss:

1. Learn the pitfalls or what not to do, and when to get aggressive and when to ease back .

2. Use Fibonacci correctly.

3. Learn about the wave personality of each of the waves and what you should expect and what you should not expect.

4. Learn about stop placement and where to place stops.

5. Learn the little edges from an active trader who uses the art of Elliott Wave everyday.

6. Learn about the various corrections and when to avoid those patterns.

And many more secrets and techniques I have learnt over the years.

Each session is 60 mins long, and tailored made to the clients wishes, so if you have a certain area that you want to focus on we can hone those skills we can use real live examples so you go away with some setups to take with you to use straight away.

If you are a beginner we can start from scratch but learn the "real" way the professionals use Elliott Wave.

Understanding the markets you are tying to trade needs to be taught from someone who has experience in real life situations.

This is not some theory from a book, that you can read from any book store or search the Internet, this is real hands on experience from an Elliottician such as myself , you cant buy that experience from a book store, someone who has made real time calls for his subscribers.

Simply send an email confirming how many sessions you require and i will send you an invoice from Pay Pal, then you simply email me your receipt from Pay Pal and we can make arrangements to discuss your training requirements.

1 session is $100

2 sessions $180

3 sessions $250

All enquires can be made to:

enquires@wavepatterntraders.com

UPDATE: I am pleased to inform clients that i have now passed and hold level 1 Certified Elliott Wave Analyst (CEWA)

See here for details:

http://www.elliottwa...aspx?code=OCOMI
To be there for the good times, you got to be there all the time - Ben Lichtenstein

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users